- Aspiration – 55 minutes
- Bowel Obstruction – 43 minutes
- Dehydration – 55 minutes
- GERD – 46 minutes
- Sepsis – 49 minutes
- Seizures – 50 minutes
- When to Act – 1 hour 8 minutes
How it works:
- Once you purchase the course, you will receive an email within 1 business day with your username and password.
- You will have 6 months to successfully complete the eLearn course.
- Once you have completed the course, you will receive your Certificate of Completion or CEU Certificate.
- Within the 6 months, feel free to review the material as much as you like!
Continuing Education Information:
- 7.75 Continuing Education Units for nurses from an ANCC accredited provider.
Certificates are automatically delivered at the end of the course upon successful completion of the post-test and survey.
This activity has been approved for 7.75 contact hours of nursing continuing education by the Ohio Board of Nursing approver unit of the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities – Provider Number: OBN-010-93.
Nursing CEUs from an ANCC accredited provider are accepted by all 50 U.S. state nursing boards and every U.S. territory. Our CEUs from the Ohio Board of Nursing are ANCC accredited.