and Coach Training
Choose Your Training Service
Person-Centered Thinking Training
Person-Centered Coach Training
Virtual Person-Centered Thinking Training
Great for: All staff, particularly management staff and case managers
Duration: 3 days (18hrs total)
The staff you hire rarely come with an awareness of how to be person-centered.
Consider what it would look like if your staff, newly hired or a long-time veteran, were specially trained in how to intertwine person-centered approaches into their everyday work to support the person. What if this was just how they did their job?
- Gain a proper prospective of the person
- Find that often elusive balance of what is Important To and For the person
- Ensure that what is learned about the person is properly recorded and built upon
Become a Person-Centered Coach
Great for: Management, supervisors, proficient PCT supporters
Duration: 6-8 months
Prerequisites: Coach Candidates must complete the Person-Centered Thinking Training and be trained with a partner.
Keeping the momentum of your person-centered efforts going is not always easy.
A lot of things compete for time and focus. Having key staff specifically trained to support, propel, and enhance this momentum is vital. Staff often need help using or implementing person-centered practices effectively. This is where having your own Person-Centered Coaches on-hand can be of immense value.
- Help staff develop and incorporate Person-Centered Descriptions into annual plans and daily support efforts
- Provide technical support
- Gain and keep the person-centered momentum in your agency